[Clipart] pet clipart

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Aug 30 08:26:01 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> > I do not, for instance, think we are ready to push for 10K for 0.18,
> > and I think a 5K-style push for any number less than 10K would be
> > anticlimactic.
>
> I thought about this for some times and wanted to propose 10K as a
> target for the end of the year but waited for the release to see the
> precise stats on 5K.

I thought about end-of-the-year as a goal for that, but that's too far
off right now to know whether 10K is too high or too low a goal for
then.  Maybe when we get closer we can figure that better.  It's hard
to predict right now, because although our growth rate has been fairly
consistently increasing, the degree to which it has increased has not
been consistent over time -- it comes in unpredictable spurts.  A
couple of times we've gone a couple of months with only quite small
increases in the number of new images per month (or even very short
regressions, on a month-to-month basis), and then other times we've
seen a sudden surge.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/