[Clipart] Snowflakes

Christopher Ellison chris_ellison at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:25:08 PST 2005

Hi, I hope this is not improper conduct.  I am trying to make a Christmas
themed presentation and would like to include some snowflakes.  So, I was
wondering if anyone had some snowflakes for submittal in a few different
styles.  I'd be nice if they had a 3D "feel" them and came in white and
various shades of blue (though I could probably recolor if I had one).  In
the end, I'd be exporting to eps and adding them on a light-blue background.

Something like this is a little too complex (especially because of the
transparency):

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/book/snowflake1x.jpg

but the design is quite nice (and perhaps too detailed for a quick
creation).

Thanks.