[Clipart] Incoming

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Fri Dec 16 13:08:38 PST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 10:06:38AM -0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
> I re-enabled the incoming queue on the website. Looks like there is some
> major glitch in the upload script that is zero'ing some submissions.
> This is a major problem.
>
> http://openclipart.org/submissions.php
>

> Does anyone know what the deal is?

I don't know why that is happening, but one way it could happen is if
the connection is dropped during upload.  Since you say it zeros some
but not all, then it's going to be something situational like that.

You could also doublecheck that there aren't more than one way to submit
files.  IIRC, we had two scripts to do this at one point, so it is
conceivable that one could be working and the other broken.

> I've been busy working on ccHost, which I want to convert the entire
> site to using...it has so much of the features we want.

Yeah, it'll be *great* to see that installed.  :-)