[Clipart] Bzip archives?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 4 22:46:25 PST 2005

Dennis Heuer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> [couldn't there be just a 'contact' link on the page?]
>
> As you yourself state, the package is now 23Mb big. Isn't it time to
> provide a bzip'ed version (of about 13Mb size)?

You think that there should just be a quick contact that links to the main
mailing list page?

Yes, I thought about the bzip archive...I made one just now, but jonadab, I need
you to chmod 775 the folder you created for 0.10 in the downloads folder. The
bzip2 for now is here:

     http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/openclipart-0.10.tar.bz2

Jonadab, if you want to move that into that folder and update the download page,
or if you just 775 that folder 0.10, I can make those changes for the world to
see...

Good?