[Clipart] Re: OCAL mention by mrdocs in article mentioning

P. Linnell mrdocs at scribus.info
Sat Feb 5 13:26:26 PST 2005

> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:04:06 -0800
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> Subject: [Clipart] oops
> To: Screenshot Upload Facility <clipart at freedesktop.org>
>
> http://software.newsforge.com/software/05/02/02/215259.shtml
>
> MRDOCS, you say in your comment that scribus supports the metdata now? How
> and where in scribus? We should make note of this...cool!!!
>
> Jon
>

> --
> Jon Phillips
>
> USA PH 510.499.0894
> jon at rejon.org
> http://www.rejon.org
>
> Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
> Open Clip Art Library (www.openclipart.org)
> CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)
> Scale Journal (http://scale.ucsd.edu)

Hi,

Crtl + I when a file is loaded gives you 2 panels. One panel is doc info which
is embedded in PDF. The second panel has all the Dublin Core fields -
complete with tool tips for each field.

Regrettfully, the docs are missing for that, but will be in 1.2.2cvs soon.

I hope I got my main point across, which was in some respects tool kits are
less important than good reliable file compatibility. ;-)

Cheers,
Peter