[Clipart] Keyword search bug.

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Sun Feb 27 04:18:20 PST 2005

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Hans Deragon <hans at deragon.biz> writes:
>

>>   I says:  "Showing results 1 through 3 of 3.", but only 2 results
>>are shown.
>

> Yes, there is a bug that sometimes causes a spurious extra empty
> result.  At some point I'll have to track that down.
>

>>And each image have "[1]" beside it.
>

> That's the number of keywords (that you typed in the search box) that
> match that image.  I suppose it ought to be suppressed if you only put
> one keyword in the search box, though.  (Note to self:  TODO.)

Nice touch.  Would it be possible that when the user hover its mouse on the
[1], that a little floating box shows up and show what keyword is matching?
As long as the user can click on it, I think it will be usefull.  I could not
tell what [1] stands for.

Also, you notice that the image shows twice (search for "boy"), because it is
in available in both unsorted and signs_and_symbols.  An image should never be
showned twice.  If possible, you should not show the "unsorted" version if
another version exist in some other directory.  If the image is available in
more that one directory that is not "unsorted", then select the most recent
one and if dates match, take the first one in your array.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source: