[Clipart] release time

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 28 20:22:49 PST 2005

How quickly can we put a release together tonight/tomorrow?

I'm feeling a little rushed, but I want to make sure we keep with it, but
if you all are feeling we need another day or two, then lets do that.
Otherwise, I'm more than willing to write up the PR now if Jonadab (or
someone else) will make the package.

How about we just compile a list of art that should not be allowed into the
repository via this mailing list. Could someone look through and note the
files we shouldn't include. I think the best way is to make a list of the
filenames we can't include so that we can do an exclude on the main package.

Here is the link to the PR:

	http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement

Also, I added a quick number tracker to the amount of images we have added
this release cycle above the Incoming Clip Art sidebar and then on the
submissions page.

Any more clip art submissions should be posted immediately.

I'm staying in the irc.freenode.net #openclipart channel if anyone wants to
hop on and help sync this release.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)