[Clipart] Updates + Open Font Library + Raph

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Jan 1 10:33:24 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

>> In my home directory (on the server) is a directory called simply
>> 0.09
>
> Cool, maybe the next time you should put this in the project space for
> the group (ie, at the same level as clipart_web

Well, I did make sure the group had permissions on it.  I wasn't
intending to leave it in my home directory long-term -- that's just
where I transferred it to initially, to get it onto the server.

> Time to get that dsl... jk ;)

Not available in my area or, for that matter, most non-metropolitan areas.

What I actually want is residential frame relay, but I wouldn't want
to pay for it even if it were available, which seems unlikely.  So for
the moment I have dialup.

> Rock out...so you don't think svg_validate does anything?

I didn't say that.  It does copy the files that pass into assorted
subdirectories within default-00.

> Hmmm...Bryce, that is your handy-work, right? Jonadab, what does your
> new script do differently than svg_validate?

The new script reads the logfile that svg_validate creates and moves
files that failed from incoming/ to failed/

I then just deleted the rest of incoming with rm -rf incoming, since
those files had been copied into default-00