[Clipart] OpenClipart and Debian.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:46:20 PST 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:

> Our resources are spread pretty thin on this project at the moment and we
> are in dire need of people, like yourself, to contribute. I think we would
> all like for Open Clip Art Library to get into the various distributions,
> and would love to see your support in having that happen.

I'll try, but I already spend 40h/week on OOo work when I'm supposed to be
studying for an exam. So I'm not sure how much I can contribute, at least
at the present time (another week).

--
Daniel Carrera            | I know everything, I just can't remember
Join OOoAuthors today!    | it all at once.