[Clipart] Re: OpenClipart.org Motto

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jul 6 17:42:14 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 01:20 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:14:47 -0400
> > From: Jonadab the Unsightly One <jonadab at bright.net>
> > To: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> > Cc: clipart-list <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org>
> > Subject: [Clipart] Re: OpenClipart.org Motto
> >
> > Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:
> >
> > > <topPost />
> > >
> > > So, is it okay to use Drawn Together or should we go with Drawn
> > > Freely?
> >
> > Some other possibilities:
> >
> >   Drawing Together           [same idea as Drawn Together, different tense]
>
> Perfect.  Why couldn't I think of that?*
>
> Better for us to be in the Present/Future than the past.
>
> - Alan

Yeah, I'm more into Drawing Together...Drawn Together feels like we will
be handled old drawings always rather than new things. While there is
some partial reality to this, I think it is better to be in the process
rather than has been past tense, right?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)