[Clipart] OO.o page about OCAL

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 22 13:31:49 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 09:13 -0600, Gerald Ganson wrote:
>  Just FYI all...
>
> It was through that page that I found OCAL.
> I was wondering if there were any tasks that I might be able to
> contribute back a bit, and followed the links to OCAL.

Do you have edit access on that page? It would be good if you edited
that page and made it look prettier and more positive for Open Clip Art
Library.

A good task would be to edit the new page on the OCAL Wiki for
affiliates, find other projects that would be good affiliates, contact
them and sort out affiliation. If interested, just gloss over this page
I created and start researching other projects that we could have
significant interest in sharing with.

http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Affiliations

We need to come up with better cross-branding with our partner projects
like Inkscape, etc, so that it is really obvious on their sites and in
their software that we work together.

Does this sound like a good task that you would be interested in?

Jon