[Clipart] webpage look

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jun 25 12:02:12 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 14:08 -0700, benji at bensuz.com wrote:
> I'm thinking of making an alternate look for the ocal site. This would be an
> altenate to the current look. No replacments to what is currently in use would
> be made. So what I'm wondering is, is it conidered bad form for me to add
> images into http://www.openclipart.org/images/ and a css file to
> http://www.openclipart.org/css?

I think a better approach is to checkout the CVS module: clipart_web and
test your design changes to these alternate locations (not overwriting
the old design) on your own system. Then, when things look good, post
some screenshots and see what happens from there.

This webpage has instructions on editing the website and how to check
out the site as a module:
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OCAPWebsiteUpdating

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org