[Clipart] SVG font

benji at bensuz.com benji at bensuz.com
Tue Jun 28 13:49:17 PDT 2005

OK I have what I believe is the final release of my font. I'de like to have it
included in the next ocal release. How should this be done? Should the svg just
be included as if it was a normal image or should it be seperated? Does it go
outside of our philosophy to release the True Type and Post Script as well.

I do plan on eventually making another better font. What I'd like to know is
what type of font is most needed? What kind of font would you like to see and
what is going to be the most usefull?

Benji Park