[Clipart] 3000+ SVG files available

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Thu Mar 3 02:55:08 PST 2005

> Hello,
>
> I have a collection of over 3000 (3339 to be precise) SVG files that I
> would like to submit to the openclipart database.  The SVG files are
> actually converted WMF files, originating from another free clipart
> collection located at www.kamsart.com.
>
> Concerning licensing, the site states the following: "[...]Here you
> will find free clipart pictures, collected from various internet sites
> and newsgroups, with permissions. All these free clipart are in public
> domain, royalty free and can be freely used by anybody. [...]"
>
> Are you interested?
  Of course I think the OpenClipArt is interested in improving his
collection,but OCAL policy has been to document all contributions for
traceability.(Include Metadata with authors names...).
 So "collected from various Internet sites and newsgroups, with
permissions." has to became "this file was made by X person",into the
file metadata.
                                              Jose Hevia