[Clipart] PR Up - Please edit

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Mar 7 06:01:07 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Glenn Randers-Pehrson wrote:
>> At 06:00 PM 3/6/2005 -0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
>>
>> Explain very briefly what *-tools.zip contains
>
> Yeah, I added that wiki page for the tools. I started to get lost in
> what they all do as well. Hopefully that page will serve as good
> info. about what each tool does.

There is a README.txt in the tools package that contains a brief
synopsis of what each tool is for -- although, I think it may not list
the new count-unique-images tool that was added this release.  That
one was added at the last minute and is designed to count how many
unique images there are.  (Actually, for now it just counts unique
filenames, so its number will be a little low, since e.g. the icon
themes contain different images in some cases with the same filename.)