[Clipart] Flags again

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Mon Mar 7 10:00:49 PST 2005

Ok, think we have all flags online now. Thanks a lot!

There are still some problems though. Most major one is that the
metadata seems not to be shown in a lot of cases. Any idea why?

There is also still some non-flag images in the flag collection hiarchy.
I will provide a list of these so they can be moved away to more correct
places. There are also a few flags elsewhere in the collection which
should/could be removed.

Btw, what are our policy for general image quality? I mean most of the
clipart in the collection is very nice, but we do also have some really
crappy stuff.

Christian