[Clipart] release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 7 16:02:10 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 09:44 +0000, Stephen Silver wrote:
> Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
>
> > "Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:
>
> > > We need a better procedure for dealing with failed files - most
> > > of them are just damaged by the upload process and could easily
> > > be fixed.
> >
> > Some of them could be.
>
> If I fix some of these, what should I do with them?  Putting them
> through the upload script again wouldn't be a good idea, as they
> are likely to get broken again.

Well, we should try to figure out how these images were broken and what
is broken so we can prevent in the future. Then, I think we should fix
them.

Are the broken images all contained in the 0.11 or are there multiples
ones for the past releases? What I'm getting at is if we are dragging
along broken images along each release or are there broken ones
elsewhere that we need to fix.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)