[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.11 Announcement

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 8 03:47:18 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 12:35 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> >
> > In addition to the collected 0.11 package, each clip art
> > file can now be found by keywords using developer Jonadab's new Keyword
> > Search Tool.
>
> i think we should have put the link to the search somewhere on the site
> before announcing it widely (the search box is still using Google)

Yes, you are right. I wonder if you or someone else wouldn't mind making
another little box like the Submit a File box on the main page that says
Keyword Search Beta with the same look as the file submission box. Maybe
that would be good to get that tool exposure and some testing as well.

There are still bugs with it, but hopefully we can help hammer them all
out. I'm not sure that they need their titles underneath the images or
numbers either. Jonadab, could you tell us how we can help you test and
develop that tool and others?

I would do but I'm cramming in preparation for a presentation
tomorrow...I will talk about OCAL, Inkscape and the world of Open Source
with relationship to art, etc. Oh, the talk is at the San Francisco Art
Institute (www.sfai.edu).

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)