[Clipart] Re: [Inkscape-devel] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.11 Announcement

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 9 15:01:16 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 13:04 -0500, Nathan Eady wrote:
> Alan Horkan wrote:

<snip />

> Also, there are a number of images that don't make good thumbnails,
> due to the document size or somesuch not being a good match for the
> actual content, scalewise, resulting in a lot of white area.  It would
> be nice if there were a tool for automatically fixing that, but I
> don't know enough SVG to have any real idea how feasible that is.

Right, and what about images that might have some invisible part that
stretches the size of the drawing as well? Yes, this is another task
that needs to be accomplished.

I'm going to put mantis back online today/tomorrow. I think we need to
start tracking these requests. I fear they are getting lost.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)