[Clipart] OO.o gallery generator ...

Michael Meeks michael at ximian.com
Sat Mar 12 12:43:58 PST 2005

Hi guys,

	I don't believe I've publicised this, but I'd love to be shipping the
openclipart (sadly rendered to bitmaps) with Novell's OO.o -
unfortunately the gallery construction process is rather painfully
baroque.

	Knowing of no way to overcome this problem, I've done some hacking on
the gallery code & come up with a partial solution:

	http://go-oo.org/ooo-build/patches/test  [ the gallery * ]

	This is the start of a utility to import a scad of bitmaps into the
nasty binary theme file format that up-stream OO.o love ;-> [ in lieu of
some nice, standard, sensible format ;-]

	I hope that's interesting to someone, my work has lapsed for a little,

	Regards,

		Michael.