[Clipart] OCAL

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Mar 17 22:17:08 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 20:43 +0100, Tobias Jakobs wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 16.03.2005, 04:09 -0800 schrieb Jon Phillips:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The chair of SVG Open asked me to put together something for this
> > summer's SVGOPEN conference in the Netherlands. I already have paper
> > ready to go for the conference (because I worked on one for last year
> > but couldn't attend).
> >
> > Anyhow, I'm curious if anyone here would like to develop a hackfest
> > based upon Inkscape and OCAL for SVGOPEN. This would last either half a
> > day or a full day.
> >
> > I'm thinking it would be cool to do it two-pronged:
> >
> > 1.) Set some goal for creating SVGs and submitting to OCAL using
> > Inkscape
> > 2.) Focus on developing some tools for OCAL
> >
> > I haven't fleshed out these two details, but need to do so in the next
> > day or so. Would anyone in Europe (or elsewhere) like to help me with
> > this?
>
> Enschede is only ~50km (= 31.0685596 miles) from here. So what kind of
> help do you need?

Whoa...close! Well, I'm think we should have a half-day to full-day
tutorial session where we work on a goal of collecting a certain amount
of clip art and scripts. This is really up to whomever is interested in
participating. If this doesn't sound interesting, then at least
interested ppl. could meet up for some beers, right?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)