[Clipart] search engine

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Mar 17 23:20:17 PST 2005

Jon Campbell wrote:
> The search engine on the front page(not the one in the top area) does
> not work.
> it returns no results for hammer but there is a hammer in database under
> the tools section.

this is because the search engine look only at the keywords defined for
each image, not at title.
the hammer image you mention has the "hammer" title and "tool" keyword,
so it will appear in the results only when searching "tool".

this is a place where our repository can be improved and contributors
are welcomed: more keywords should be added for images.

it may be also possible to modify the search tool to look also at titles
in addition to keywords.

--
nicu