[Clipart] upload script suggestion

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Mar 25 20:58:56 PST 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

>>> It occurs in horse_2_konstantin_r._01.svg.
>>
>> Oh.  Hmmm.   To work around that I need Perl6 regular expressions.
>
> Wait, maybe not...  a zero-width negative assertion might be enough.
> I may have been mistaken before

No, it's not, and I wasn't.  (Pardon my babbling; it's late and I need
to sleep.)  That would only remove the innermost one, and rather than
loop until the substitution fails (which would mean expanding the for
loop to full block form too...), it's probably better to give up and
go to an XML parser.  Otherwise the code threatens to become complex
enough to constitute job security.