[Clipart] Re: open clipart

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Mar 29 08:49:10 PST 2005

cedric de wulf <cedric.de.wulf at gmail.com> writes:

> i uploaded a few moon svg yesterday, they uploaded fine into
> /incoming...  then they just disappeard.
>
> the search function didn't help me further.

It's the end of the month, and we're right now in the process of doing
the 0.12 release.  The incoming files have been taken for the release,
so whatever was in incoming/ yesterday is now in incoming-pre-0.12/
and will hopefully be in the 0.12 release, which is due out on the
first of the month, or thereabouts; at that point they will appear in
the browse and also be searchable based on whatever keywords they have.

Sorry for any confusion.