[Clipart] release 13 coming up

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat May 21 11:10:05 PDT 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> "Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:
>
>> Yes, I think it's the fact that everything in the SVG namespace is
>> prefixed by "svg:" that's the problem.
>
> Okay, I think I know how to fix that.

I suspect telling XML::Twig to keep_original_prefix will do what we
want, although if not, we can fall back to the former behavior of not
mapping the svg namespace to a prefix at all.  I am hoping to do
testing on this matter today.

>> The XML declaration is also missing, so we should fix that too,
>
> That I will have to investigate.

Still looking into this.  The XML declaration is a processing
instruction, and the XML::Twig documentation claims that keep is the
default for that.  I will experiment with setting pi to 'keep'
explicitely and see if that makes any difference.