[Clipart] release tomorrow

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 30 23:16:13 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 08:41 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Who is up for helping do a release tomorrow??? We are up to version 14.
> > Bryce? Jonadab? Others? What is up? I can run point on PR and any
> > website pushing...what state are we in for releasing/packaging? Or,
> > should we wait a couple more days before releasing to sort out some more
> > issues?
>
> about the PR: we have in 'Incoming' two icon sets submitted (one is the,
> IMO, beautiful Gartoon), so if these images will validate this release
> will feature a *big* increase in the number of files.

I added the skeleton of the PR for 0.14, please add your
comments...Also, if anyone else has things to announce, please copy and
paste into that document.

I think it would be good to note progress on dms and also kinda make a
call to hackers to get some more developer interest on this...yes, I
realize the best way to do this is to just have a cool project...but we
already have that, right?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)