[Clipart] DMS

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Oct 3 08:23:52 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
With this development maybe its time to revisit considering putting the
clipart collection into something like Subversion and have the onsite
gallery and tarballs built from that Subversion repository?

While I understand the reasons earlier for wanting a more DMS like
system I am not sure the CC tool would be a better fit for us than the
Subversion repository. Something which demands a webfrontend for doing
updates is to much of a pain to use IMHO for doing this.

Subversion on the other hand would make updating and moving files around
much easier while keeping change history and 'blame' list.

Christian