[Clipart] Opening Download

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Mon Oct 31 20:57:20 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 01:43:15AM +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
> Would still be interesting if someone made svg2png available and provided
> a frontend but there may be other tools which would be easier for us to
> leverage and more useful to our audience.

svg2png depends on the core Cairo stack, including libsvg, libcairo, and
their respective dependencies.  I don't know what the status of Cairo
for Windows is, but I think an svg2png for Windows would require an
extensive amount of packaging.  But maybe much of that has already been
taken care of for gnome on windows?