[Clipart] To-Do List :: which ccHost ?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 5 00:52:55 PDT 2006

<topPost />

So, I think one thing which we could do to get the SVG stuff in is to
check the version of getid3 and/or if classes/files are availble and
then enable SVG specific code in ccHost. This way we could ship the
changes now and make it one step easier for SVG support. Does this make
sense?

Thnks,
Jon

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 07:15 -0400, Roan Horning wrote:
> Florent Monnier wrote:
> > Hi, could you tell which ccHost you would recommand to install on our
> > localhost ? The SVN one or the last stable release ?
> > But as long as I have understood, the one currently used in the migration is
> > none of these, so where is the current OCAL version of ccHost ?
> >
> > Or maybe that you don't provide it because you don't recommand to start with
> > this one but with the stable or svn one instead ?
> >
> Hi Florent,
>
> See http://www.openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/CcHost for link to the
> version of cchost that is being tested at http://www.openclipart.org/cchost/
>
> See http://ocal.horning.us  to grab a version of getid3 that has svg
> support.  It would be very helpful to me, if you could get a version of
> cchost running with svg support.  I've been experiencing problems with
> mysql (needed to run cchost), and I'd like to figure out if it is just
> the way I have my server set up, or something with the php code I wrote
> for getid3 which is causing the problem.  If you could let me know when
> you get it working, and what problems you run into, that would be great.
>
> Thanks,  Roan

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org