[Clipart] inkscape

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Tue Aug 29 14:09:23 PDT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:

> Name: Cindy Ross
> E-mail: cramics at cybermax.net

> I am working with an older laptop installed windows 2000  inkscape
> was looking for Msvcr71 .dll file I got one now it is telling me it
> is not a microsft one.  anyway it wont let me save my files so I can
> up load them to robo master ?? what is going on and where would I
> find the msvcr that it would like?? thanks Cindy

Thanks for writing Cindy but your question would be more appropriate in an
Inkscape forum.  You would need to subcribe to the inkscape users mailing
list and send you message there instead.

Inkscape Mailing lists
http://inkscape.org/mailing_lists.php

Inkscape users mailing list
http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/inkscape-user