[Clipart] small changes at the "Pick Submission Type" page.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 14 22:27:00 PST 2006

<topPost />

Where is this at? We really need to add this to the plugin that handles
these forms. They will remain changed if done through the admin pages,
but if we reset to default, all those changes will be lost...

Momo, did you file a bug about this text? If it is finalized either I or
Ryan could add it to the plugin that is here:

/srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/clipart_web/cchost/ocal-files/lib/ocal-submit.php

The above path is on our fd.o hosted account...

Jon