[Clipart] Open Clip Art at On-Disk.com

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Thu Dec 28 16:35:00 PST 2006

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:16:19 -0800 (PST)
> From: Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form <noreply at openclipart.org>
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: [Clipart] Open Clip Art at On-Disk.com
>

> Name: Karlie Robinson
> E-mail: karlie_robinson at webpath.net
>

> Good moring.
>
> I'm the owner of Webpath Technologies in Rochester, NY. Our main
> focus at the moment is On-Disk.com and it's Developers Portal at
> http://portal.on-disk.com
>
> I would like to add your Open Clip Art packages to our catalog in
> such a way that each disc shipped will provide funding for your
> project.
>
> There are no costs for the project since all production costs are
> covered when a disc is ordered.
>
> All the details can be found at the Developers Portal, including how
> the funds generated by the discs would be paid out to you.
>
> We've already had great success working with many open source
> projects, and would love to do the same with you.
>
> If you have any questions, or need ideas on how we can benefit your
> project, please let me know.

Cool!  The OpenClipart.org collection is Public Domain but we always
welcome and appreciate hearing about it being put to good use.

As far as I remember nothing is setup to accept cash donations as we were
primarily expecting artwork contributions.  However I'm sure finanicial
help could be very helpful for bringing OpenClipart.org to exhibtions and
conventions as well as allowing contributors to meet each other face to
face.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/