[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: age

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Feb 7 23:08:09 PST 2006

momo wrote:
> Great idea!!!
>
> I wonder why we didn't think of it earlier!!! :))

I am not the one who made the submission system, but i can see the
reason to NOT have a button: the link is published on the mailing list
and is archived on the web. A web spider can follow the link in the
archives, reach the page, press the button and delete a otherwise wanted
submission.
The procedure to refuse a screenshot is to add a string to the URL, but
i forgot what the string is, it is in the list archives - not an ideal
solution

Note: I just manually deleted this screenshot from the server

--
nicu