[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: age

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:54:35 PST 2006

> > My bet is that gamers are abusing our site to post screencaptures of
> > their games for some reason, and sorted out how to do cause them to
> > be approved themselves.

This idea isn't really a solution, but may serve well enough in the mean time.

One thing that might help is a "disaprove" button. I get the "you can
aprove this screenshot" e-mails and go to see them and sometimes it
still hasn't been aproved, but is one that shouldn't be. If there were
a way to disaprove it, then those of us who get there first could help
stop the bad screenshots.

--
Michael Moore