[Clipart] cchost test installation for Open Clip Art Library

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 10 23:53:31 PST 2006

Hello all,

In the interest of speeding up the transition to cchost, I have
installed cchost from its sf.net cvs home:
http://sf.net/projects/cctools

It is now available here: http://openclipart.org/cchost

Please register yourselves, and pass along your new username to me and I
will give the core developers admin access and others, if you want
editorial access, then please ask for that.

There is still much that needs to happen before we make the full switch
over to cchost. Here is a partial list starting from the highest
priority to the lowest:

SVG support (ccHost uses getid3.sf.net for metadata, maybe we can push
our needs upstream):
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1353648&group_id=80503&atid=559969

Support for better uploads page (need simple remix, sample only, and
possibly one for screenshots):
http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/submit

Add Open Clip Art Library logo to header

{ What else do we need to do? }

I added these major tasks to a new wiki page detailing what I have laid
out above. Also this new page explains how development on cchost can
progress. If you need cchost/cctools cvs access, plese email me about:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/CcHost

Thoughts?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894