[Clipart] cchost test installation for Open Clip Art Library

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Feb 12 03:24:35 PST 2006

Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at crschmidt.net> writes:

> Yeah, this isn't quite right. $vars['sitename']['v'] seems like it's
> proably coming from:
>
> 'sitename'    => array( 'n' => 'Site Name',
>                         'e' => '', 't' => 'text', 'v' => '' ,
>                         'q' => 0, 'h' => 'The name of your site' ),

Ah, that was the other possibility, but I'm not able to see there
any value getting assigned to $vars['sitename']['v'].  It looks like
it would be getting an empty string, so then where is the "Open Clip
Art Library" coming from?  I'm lost.

> In other words, I'd check the DB for the sitename, and see what you
> can find.

Aha.  That does make sense.  The string 'sitename' mightn't
necessarily appear in the code if it's loading stuff in from the
database, because it might just blindly load whatever's there in a
certain table or somesuch.  That would explain why I couldn't see
where the value was coming from.