[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: age

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Sun Feb 12 09:26:41 PST 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 06:25:55AM -0500, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> "Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:
>
> > However, stuff like just replacing strings should be no problem.
>
> You know, unless we can't _find_ the strings we want to replace...

I found it.  You and I now have admin access, so I browsed around in
there.  If you click on the 'Manage Site' link on the left, and then the
'Titles and Footers' link about 8 from the bottom, you'll see where the
text is getting set.  There's a 'banner-html' parameter there that looks
like it wants to be experimented with.  ;-)