[Clipart] Screenshots in ccHost

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Feb 12 22:19:10 PST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 09:45 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Check this out...  rejon's uploaded the first screenshot to ccHost:
>
>     http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/rejon/6
>
> Looks like admins can add editorial, unpublish, delete, edit, etc.  Also
> there's a 5 star rating system that looks quite handy, and an automatic
> thumbnail.

Yes, these are all features that we have wanted for some time and we get
them for free!

> Looks like the layout for this page is in the
> cchost/cctemplates/upload.xml XHTML file.
>
> Bryce

Yes, cchost uses PHPTAL for templating: http://phptal.motion-twin.com/

It is actually quite nice and allows for quickly creating pages, feeds,
etc.

Actually, you can change the upload page alot from the admin section of
the site:

http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/admin/submit

I created three types of uploads: clip art, remixes (of clip art), and
examples. We need thumbnail images for these three sections...I wrote
the text for them. Could someone create thumbnails to represent these
sections and either apply them to the site, or upload to this list?

Nicu, or anyone else need admin/editorial access?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org