[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded:

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Tue Feb 14 13:19:29 PST 2006

Thanks for snagging it.  We had talked earlier about disabling the
upload service; in case people find that rejecting screenshots is too
much of a hassle, I implemented some code in the .cgi to do this.  To
turn it on, simply set $DISABLED to 1 on line 43 of
upload_screenshot.cgi:

    my $DISABLED=1;

Since it looks like we're fairly close to being able to handle
screenshots via ccHost, I'd be in favor of turning off the current tool,
but I'll leave this decision to others.

Bryce