[Clipart] logo

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Feb 15 18:14:26 PST 2006

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Yes, remove the hacks so that we can have same content as CVS. Then,
> I think through stylesheets an changing the display attribute in
> stylesheets, it shouldn't be a problem to get the logo to the left
> of the text.
>
> Just remember to keep generalized for all cchost so that we can stay
> with commits to cchost and be able to do cvs up, cvs commit, etc to keep
> current with cchost.

I don't think that's possible for this.  However...

> When we start adding hacks to the code,

The hacks in question were in banner-html, which is set through the
web interface.  I assume that's not part of the code per se.

However, we are going to have to have some changes to
cctemplates/skin-openclipart.css

> we risk diverging from the code and then we go down the path of
> mucho work.

I do understand about that.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/