[Clipart] Re: openclipart.org hacked? what happened???

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 27 21:34:48 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 22:25 -0600, rejon.org feedback form wrote:
> Name: Fernando Cassia
> E-mail: fernando.cassia at gmail.com
>

> Hi there!
>
> Jon, you had a great resource in openclipart.org. I liked you twice
> from my articles on TheInquirer.net.

Cool...

> I´d be saddened to see it disappear...
>
> FC

We are not going anywhere! The site infrastructure has been going
through a transition for our hosting provider, freedesktop.org, and we
are eager to get changes online as soon as possible.

I'm glad that you find Open Clip Art Library a resource!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org