[Clipart] ccHost and Open Clip Art Library

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jul 4 19:17:28 PDT 2006

As a follow up email to everyone about ccHost, here is what needs to be
done for us to move to ccHost and get the site up to automated fun
level:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/CcHost#Migration_Tasks

Also, Bryce and I put up our latest changes to getting getid3.sf.net
supporting SVG metadata:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/clipart/experimental/rejon/getid3/getid3/

The main two modules right now to hack on are:

Reading of SVG metadata:
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/clipart/experimental/rejon/getid3/getid3/module.graphic.svg.php?view=markup

Writing of SVG metadata:
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/clipart/experimental/rejon/getid3/getid3/write.graphic.svg.php?view=markup

Thus, if anyone is interested in helping on these tasks, please help us
move to ccHost! This getid3 support for SVG metadata is our major hurdle
right now.

If anyone needs access, please email the list with questions, etc. We
really some PHP coders to help with the SVG getid3 issue first. I can
help anyone with the ccHost necessary additions for getting SVG working
specifically. Also, we need some glue code in ccHost to plug inkscape in
from the commandline to generate thumbnails, right?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org