[Clipart] License

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 10 10:36:51 PDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 16:13 -0700, blackstar wrote:
> To : Andy,
>
> Thank you for your reply, i appreciate it. I just feel
> that it doesn't seems right if i don't tell the
> creator of the clip art that i'm using.You can see the
> logo at yourimagespace.com (top left).
>
> Thank you very much :)
>
> To : All
>
> Special thanks to Nicu Buculei and Tobias Jakobs for
> helping me contact Andy. :)

Heya Mory,

This would make a great news item on our website. Would you like to help
us by adding this news to the blog?

Here is generally how you add to the news on the front page:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Writing_News

Here's how:

     1. First register for an account at
        http://openclipart.org/wp/wp-register.php. Note down the
        password.
     2. Log into your account at http://openclipart.org/wp/wp-admin/.
     3. Click "Write" in the navigational menu.
     4. Write out your news post.
     5. Save it.

Your news post will be reviewed by a developer before appearing on the
main site the first time, and then someone will increase you permissions
after the first contribution.

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894