[Clipart] Announcements + chat channel

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 10 12:21:47 PDT 2006

Hello all, as part of the ramping up to get more involvement, I posted a
post to clearly identify what needs to be done on the project to move
forward: http://www.openclipart.org/

Thankfully, Stelt from svg.org posted up a nice post to that community
about our needs which will hopefully go live soon.

It will help for everyone to post about our needs to your respective
blogs and lists in order to gain more attention for what we need to do.

Does this sound good?

Also, does anyone need help with joining our chat channel, #openclipart
on irc.freenode.net? THis is a great place to talk...

I am in there now as much as possible to help field requests, get people
accounts, and to chat about the weather :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org