[Clipart] [Open Clipart Art Library] New User Registration

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 10 23:31:26 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 08:15 +0200, Elliott.Bignell at t-online.de wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I've just received a couple of new user notifications. I don't
> remember this happening before. Does this mean I've been given some
> administrative role and should welcome the new users?
>
> Cheers...
> Elliott

Hi Elliot,

First of all, you would never be given a role that you did not ask
for ;)

Second, it seems that new blog user registrations were getting stuck
with our mail filters, so I unclogged this.

However, if you would like to post news and need access, please say so,
and if you would like to welcome new people who have signed up for the
wordpress blog, then please do so.

I must point out though that just because we are getting these
registrations on the list, this does not mean that person is on the
mailing list.

Would you like to help out by being a part of our informal welcoming
committee :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org