[Clipart] More XML, please

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Wed Jul 26 12:35:07 PDT 2006

Hi All,
> I'm on the clipart mailing liste and we receive all feedbacks from the
> website.
> You made a very good suggestion and I gonna add it in our wiki.

Could it be possible to have more XML interfaces too.
I have currently started a website whose goal is to index all kind of Free
creations released under all kind of Free licences. So on my todo-list I have
to do the main web-sites of that cathegory (gnuart.net, openphoto.net,
flickr.com, artlibre.org, ...). Most often there are no XML, or the XML is
partial, so I have to make scripts. So the more XML you will provide, the
more I will be happy :-) one XML per file with all the related infos and
meta-datas, plus XML for the index would be appreciated.

> (sorry for my bad english, I'm french)
(sorry too for my bad english too, I'm french too)

thanks,
florent