[Clipart] bugs being reviewed? and bad license

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jul 27 09:19:59 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 16:04 -0700, reed at reedmedia.net wrote:
> I submitted a bug a while ago and today noticed it was in "NEW" state. And
> several others are too.
>
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org
>
> I reported about an openclipart.org image I am using in a commercial book
> that appears to have a bad license :(
>
> Please carbon-copy me on replies.
>
> Jeremy C. Reed

Hi, what we are in dire need for is contributors like yourself to help
go over our bug list, re-prioritize, close out some requests, etc.

Since our project is not really release-based anymore, it would be great
to focus on some type of large milestones in order to reach peaks of
development and contribution.

I think maybe doing releases on our system might be an effective way to
try and get more bug fixing activity.

Jeremy, would you like to help us with this task as a bug warden to help
us push bugs around?

Jon