[Clipart] Re: Opera forum and SVG plugin

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Sun Jul 30 22:51:43 PDT 2006

Patricia wrote:
> Could you answer just this : Which browsers have SVG plugin implemented
> and may read SVG full ?
>
> Opera is adding to SVG Tools page since you asked it but seems that you
> really want to delete : " the best solution "

There is another reason, not related to Opera, to *not* say Firefox is
the best solution: *any* Gecko based browser (Seamonkey, Epiphany) will
support SVG to the same degree as Firefox, and is not our place to say
which is better from Firefox, Seamonkey or Epiphany.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/