[Clipart] file size = 0

Theresa Knott theresaknott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:08:28 PDT 2006

OK I feel sure that I am about to say something stupid here but I'm
hoping you'll fogive a newbie who honestly tried to read the
documentation but couldn't find step by step instructions simple
enough.

I've just uploaded  few clipart files. I ticked the check box to state
that they are PD but the file size of all my uploaded files was 0.
Figuring I had to do something else i followed the link to the cc
public domain declaration, filled in the form, and hit the button.
Now what do I do?

Theresa