[Clipart] Clipart cleaning (was: Artists Signing Clipart)

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:20:20 PST 2006

Hi Molumen,

This sounds like you've done some great work. When I was in the
Community Artists for the BBC we had a set of peer review which was
far too restrictive and it wasn't very productive. I'm happy to say
that open clipart fosters better colaberation on images.

Perhaps we could have a special honour for people who love to clean up?

Best Regards, Martin Owens